Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this recipe when I was trying to use up some tomatoes and didn't have any peppers in the house in order to make traditional salsa. It's become a fav in our house! No more peppers for me!
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped, pureed, whatever your preference-I prefer a mixture of chopped and pureed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon hot sauce (2 for hot, 1 for mild)
- salt and pepper
- Prepare tomatoes and onions.
- Add hot sauce and spices (I have also used red pepper and Tupperware's Southwest Chipotle for variety) to tomato/onion mixture.
- Store in airtight container in the fridge and enjoy!