1/12 Photos of Not Your Ordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies (Liqueur Laced)
This produces a delectable chip and nut cookie. Though the combination of nuts can be altered, as well as the type of chips (milk, semi-sweet, white), the one thing stay true to the recipe is the addition of the liqueur.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons liqueur, such as Frangelico, Kahlua, Amaretto
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) bags chocolate chips, any combination of milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, white chocolate
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- 2Beat first five ingredients in electric mixture until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs; beat well.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into butter mixture.
- 5Add into butter mixture the chocolate chips and all chopped nuts.
- 6Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, spacing apart. Bake until cookies are golden brown, about 14 -16 minutes.
- 7Cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Ordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies (Liqueur Laced)
Serving Size: 1 (1965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.3
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 113.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g