Recipe by Cooking Katy
This is a really simple, versitile recipe. I also use this recipe for meat balls. These patties are also great left over, which is perfect if you are a single girl like myself.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (5 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Crush the stuffing a little bit, making it look like very course bread crumbs. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. You may need more or less sauce depending on how moist you like your meat. (I use about 1/2 a jar.) Form into patties and place on a greased baking sheet. I suggest you use a roasting pan to allow the fat to drip away. Tent aluminum foil over the patties and bake for 30-45 minutes or until cooked through.