1/1 Photo of Not Your Momma's Potato Salad
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
I'm not a huge potato salad fan, but I do enjoy it prepared this way. It's like a fully loaded baked potato in salad form. Cooking time included chilling time. I hope you will enjoy this tasty salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb potato, yukon gold, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup Miracle Whip (you may use mayonnaise if preferred)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, thick
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, maple
- 1/4 cup red pepper, sweet, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup orange pepper, sweet, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1Place potatoes in large pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil.
- 2Cook potatoes until they are tender, drain and cool.
- 3In a large bowl combine the miracle whip, sour cream, mustard, chili powder and cayenne pepper, stir to blend then add the cooled potatoes and toss gently.
- 4Next you will add the bacon, red and yellow peppers, green onions and cheese, toss gently, cover and put in refrigerator to chill for about 1 hour.
- 5When ready to serve garnish your potato salad with the chives, cheese and chili powder.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Momma's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 321.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: