Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 2 bananas (sliced into 1/4 inch slices)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pears, chunks
- 5 strawberries (sliced into quarters)
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
A light and refreshing fruit salad. The directions do not say what size cans of mandarin oranges or whether to drain off the juices. I opted to drain the fruit and also used 11 ounce cans of the mandarin. I did not add the sliced bananas until just before serving as I didn't want them to get mushy. A good way to get lots of fruit in your diet.