1/1 Photo of Not Your Mama's Meatloaf(Vegetarian)
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
A company or holiday roast from the Micheff Sisters(Brenda Walsh), from the episode"With Thankful Hearts". They make great vegetarian food! I'm putting it here for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, finely minced
- 1 cup celery, finely minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup margarine (Smart Balance is good)
- 1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon mckay's beef style seasoning
- 1 -2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 -2 cup soymilk, as needed
- 1 -2 cup ketchup
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, combine margarine, onion, carrots, celery, mushrooms, peppers and garlic. Sauté until onion is clear, about 5 minutes.
- 2In a bowl, combine oats, nuts, seasonings and bread crumbs. Add the sautéed vegetables and lentils.
- 3Mix in soy milk as needed, until mixture holds together well.
- 4Spray a 5 x 9-inch baking pan and pat mixture down firmly. Spread ketchup on top.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Mama's Meatloaf(Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (1854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.0
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 1338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: