1/6 Photos of Not Your Mama's Fish N' Chips (Halibut)
My daughter got the recipe from a friend. Living in Alaska we eat a lot of halibut. This has got to be some of the best!!!! It is quick and easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Rinse halibut and pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Cut fish into large cubes or thick fingers.
- 4Add salt and pepper to melted butter, to taste.
- 5Dip fish pieces into butter and then coat with crushed potato chips.
- 6Place on ungreased baking stone or cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky and opaque. Do not over cook.
- 8Alternate method:
- 9If you are watching your fat intake, use beaten eggs in place of the butter.
- 10Serve hot plain or with tartar sauce.
- 11**These make great appetizers when cut into smaller pieces.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Mama's Fish N' Chips (Halibut)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and onion potato chips