My daughter got the recipe from a friend. Living in Alaska we eat a lot of halibut. This has got to be some of the best!!!! It is quick and easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse halibut and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut fish into large cubes or thick fingers.
- Add salt and pepper to melted butter, to taste.
- Dip fish pieces into butter and then coat with crushed potato chips.
- Place on ungreased baking stone or cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky and opaque. Do not over cook.
- Alternate method:
- If you are watching your fat intake, use beaten eggs in place of the butter.
- Serve hot plain or with tartar sauce.
- **These make great appetizers when cut into smaller pieces.