Recipe by GotBoxer?
A lady I had worked with years ago, brought these cookies in one day and said that if we didn't eat them she would- in one sitting! I hounded that poor woman for months to get this recipe! It sounds like a lot of work but well worth the time and number of ingredients.
Top Review by Dienia B.
darlene kossman liked these boy am i glad you posted these her instructions are non exestant my eyes are crossing posting some of her recipes lol dee anyway try these they are very good
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup oatmeal, steel-cut
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil, sugars,egg, vanilla, baking soda, cream of tartar and coconut extract in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add flour 1 cup at a time until well blended.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let set a few minutes then remove to wire racks to cool.