" Not Your Grandma's " Stroganoff
- In a large skillet, brown the beef with the garlic, cumin, soy sauce and Worcestershire.
- When finished browning, add the leeks, celery, beef broth, cream of mushroom soup and milk. Bring to a simmer. Add cornstarch as needed if you like the gravy really thick.
- Once simmering, add the mushrooms and salt and pepper. Cook another 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- While cooling, add the sour cream and your done!
- Serve over your favorite pasta!
- ***This is also excellent over those leftover potato dumplings!***.