Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
From the Sprout Café in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. You have to have a dehydrator for this recipe.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 cups walnuts, soaked 12 hours and drained
- 2 cups almonds, soaked 12 hours and drained
- 1 tablespoon organic unpasteurized white miso
- 1 large onion, chopped very fine
- 6 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup parsley sprig (as garnish)
- 1 cup cranberries (as garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic in a food processor and process well.
- Add sage, rosemary, and thyme, processing well.
- Add walnuts, almonds, and miso, one at a time and process well.
- Remove to a bowl and stir in onion and celery.
- Place on a sheet of Teflex and form into an oval loaf shape. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 6 hours.
- Remove and turn loaf over, removing the Teflex sheet from the bottom. Dehydrate for 4 to 6 hours more.
- Garnish with parsley and cranberries.