Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best banana pudding you ever tasted. Made with Jell-O instant pudding so it's quick and easy. A great recipe that you family and guests are sure to love.
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced
- Pepperidge Farm Chessmen Cookie (4-5 packages)
- 1 (5 ounce) box Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxjello French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxjello banana instant pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room tempeture)
- 14 ounces eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) containerlarge Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) can Cool Whip
- lemon juice
- Prepare all 3 boxes of pudding mix in same bowl as instructed on the box.
- Let pudding chill in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix tub of Cool Whip and cream cheese with an electric mixer. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Once pudding mix is set, add the pudding and condensed milk to the Cool Whip and cream cheese mixture. Mix all together with electric mixer.
- Slice bananas into 1" slices. Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice on the slices to prevent browning.
- Use a 13x9 pan.
- Layer cookies, pudding mix, bad banana slices. Make 3 layers. End with pudding layer.
- Top with extra cookies and design with Cool Whip can.
- Refrigerate approximately 1.5 hours.
Very good! Be careful, it is also very rich and filling.