Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tuna casserole has gotten a bad rap lately, but it can taste good.. here's your proof!
Make and share this Not Your Gramma's Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) envelopesstarkist chunk light solid white tuna
- 1 cup egg noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 (9 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 diced onion
- 1 (4 ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons old bay tuna classic seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup salt and vinegar chips (crushed)
- 1 cup shredded cheese, of your choice
- Cook noodles until about half done Mix up everything but the chips, Sprinkle those on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oen for about 30 minutes.