Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different twist on the BLT sandwich. This uses That Mustard #46463, and alfalfa sprouts, instead of lettuce. We love them, and if you have had a BLT on a hoagie roll you'll never go back to sliced bread!
For each sandwich you will need
- 1 hoagie roll
- sweet mustard (That Mustard #46463)
- alfalfa sprout
- sliced ripe tomatoes
- 3 slices of thick sliced bacon
- Fry bacon to the crispness you like.
- Heat hoagie rolls so that the outside is crisp, but the inside is soft.
- Slice tomatoes, I like 3 thin slices per sandwich.
- When bacon is done, and drained put mayo on one side of the hoagie roll and mustard on the other.
- Line the roll with bacon, tomato slices and as much alfalfa sprouts as you like.
- Serve with chips, and fresh fruit.
Carole, This was an absolutely wonderful sandwich,I love anything on hoagie buns,and That Mustard is sooooo good.Thanks for a Great Lunch. Darlene