Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Salmon patties made from fresh leftover grilled salmon fillet
- 2 -3 cups salmon, half of a leftover fillet that was grilled the night before
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise, i add the mayo just before the bread crumbs to adjust the wettness
- 3 large green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 cup progresso garlic breadcrumbs (or regular and add garlic to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Flake salmon flllet in a bowl and remove any leftover pin bones. Add remaining ingredients except bread crumbs (and oil) and mix, mixture shold be fairly wet, then add bread crumbs. You can adjust your mixture with more bread crumbs or mayo to make a consistancy that will form a patty.
- Refridgerate for an hour. When ready form into patties and fry in oil until golden brown.