Recipe by Sherrybeth
This is made with baby food and has been around since I was a kid....my grandmother used to make it all of the time.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups plum baby food, with tapioca
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix sugar, eggs, oil, and baby food.
- Blend well.
- Add flour and spices.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spray bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approximatley 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.