Recipe by Lori Mama
I found this in one of the Food Network magazines with a slight adjustment. Very refreshing and travels well.
Top Review by katie in the UP
This s a delicious use of veggies!! It's just DH and I so I was worried it would make too much, now I'm worried there won't be any left by the time he gets home for dinner!! I followed all the ingredients as written (I used olive oil) but I did process the mint and parsley instead of chopping. Thank you for posting Lori, this will become a regular at our house!!
- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and trim cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower in large bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until grain size pieces form.
- Discard any large chunks that won't process.
- Put in large mixing bowl and add.
- rest of the vegetables.
- Combine dressing ingredients and toss with vegetables.
- Adjust seasoning.