Recipe by alyssa's mommy
these shells are loaded with sausage motzarella and spinache covered with alfredo sauce......my husband is extremely picky and not a huge fan of pasta dishes but he loves these!
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells (cooked and drained)
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil shells according to directions on package drain and set a side to cool.
- brown sausage and drain, then mix it in a large bowl with spinache, cheese, oregano and garlic powder.
- stuff cooled shells with sausage cheese mixture and place in a large greased cassarole dish.
- after all shells are filled cover with the alfredo sauce and sprinkle with pepper.
- cover cassarole dish with foil and backe at 400 for 35 minutes or untill cheese is melted.