alyssa's mommy's Note:
these shells are loaded with sausage motzarella and spinache covered with alfredo sauce......my husband is extremely picky and not a huge fan of pasta dishes but he loves these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells (cooked and drained)
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Boil shells according to directions on package drain and set a side to cool.
- 2brown sausage and drain, then mix it in a large bowl with spinache, cheese, oregano and garlic powder.
- 3stuff cooled shells with sausage cheese mixture and place in a large greased cassarole dish.
- 4after all shells are filled cover with the alfredo sauce and sprinkle with pepper.
- 5cover cassarole dish with foil and backe at 400 for 35 minutes or untill cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Average Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 742.8
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.3 mg
- Sodium 1471.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 59.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: