Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Unique flavor pairings in a healthy, delicious Asian influenced salad with a dressing you will want to drink!
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, washed and torn
- 6 -8 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (Canola or other light oil)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- Cook chopped bacon until crispy, drain well.
- Arrange ingredients in this order on salad plates: spinach, eggs, water chestnuts, sprouts and crumbled bacon.
- Shake all dressing ingredients together well and drizzle over salad.