1/1 Photo of Not Your Average Salsa
A very different but wonderful EASY salsa. It's my spin on an original recipe. It is a hit wherever I take it. The ingredients are somewhat out of the ordinary, but WOW are they AWESOME when mixed!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced thin
- 8 ounces paul newman family recipe Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/4 ounces ortega taco seasoning mix, with jalapeno & onions
- 1Mix everything together.
- 2Refrigerate 4-6 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 3Serve with Corn Chip Scoops.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Your Average Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 369.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g