For a short period of time (03-04?), Not Your Average Joe's served a pizza they called "Voodoo Pizza". If they had kept it on their menu, we would have frequented their restaurant more often!! Here is my "wannabe" recipe -- how I doctor up a frozen pizza to taste like it. Yum! This pizza also echoes California Pizza Kitchen's Thai (Chicken) Pizza....
- 1 frozen pizza (e.g. cheese & pepperoni)
- 2 -3 tablespoons peanut butter (I use crunchy)
- 1 -2 tablespoon peanuts, crushed (I use dry-roasted)
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons carrots, julienned
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, finely grated (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 -3 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
- coriander leaves (optional)
- Sprinkle, spread and dot your favorite frozen pizza with the peanut butter, peanuts, carrots, ginger, curry sauce, onions, green onions, bean sprouts and sesame seeds.
- Bake according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Dress with coriander leaves (optional).