Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
These nachos are super great! I also sometimes eat pickled jalapenos cold on the nachos instead. Perfect for parties, or a simple night at home. Enjoy!
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 jalapeno chiles, seeded and each cut into 6 slices (optional)
- 4 whole tortilla chips
- Place chips on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheese to taste, and jalapenos to taste
- Set oven control to broil.
- Broil tortilla chips with the tops only 3 to 4 inches from the heat until the cheese is melted and serve hot.
- You can serve these with sour cream, salsa, onions, or diced tomatoes if you wish.
These are great and just the way I prefer my nachos.... simple.
YUM, simple, delicious made with simple ingredients. Where did you learn to cook like this? MUAC
I used this as a jumping off point. To the cheese I added chopped onion, sliced olives, and salsa. Once out of the oven I added chopped avocado and dollops of non-fat sour cream. Thanks for a good basic recipe!