Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the july 1995 Living in South Carolina. This recipe is a great one for someone looking for a cool salad to eat during the hot months. or just a simple brunch treat. You can reduce the fat with no fat mayo or low fat mayo. Serve this in a chilled bowl ontop a lettuce leaf surrounded by crackers or just eat as is. Try it in lettuce wraps or rolled up in a torilla shell or even stuff a pita with it!
- 12 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and allowed to cool
- 13 ounces tuna (packed in water and drained well)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped fine (or sliced thin)
- 3⁄4 cup cucumber, chopped (fine or large your choice)
- 3⁄4 cup tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- mix together all ingredients and chill.