Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In the chill out section of the weekend paper. After the power came back on in NY and stayed on I made this one!!!!!!!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can sugar-free lemonade concentrate (or regular)
- 0.5 (750 ml) bottle vodka
- 1 cup spiced rum
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup limoncello
- lemon slice (to garnish)
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in a pitcher that holds 45 ozs.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Run for 10 seconds in a blender at high speed to serve.
- Garnish each glass with lemon slice and mint sprig skewered with a cocktail stick.