Recipe by Justmez2
I like a Ham Salad that you can see the ham and that its not ground up to smithereens and a fresh spices! ***Cooking Time*** is for refrigerating the Ham Salad!
- 1 lb ham
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup vidalia onion
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning
- 1 tablespoon French onion dip
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim ham removing the outer edge-save for other recipes.
- Cut up ham and put in food processor- do a quick pulse.
- Use fresh parsley, chives, and coriander should be 1/4 cup add to ham.
- Cut cream cheese into 6-8 squares add half pulse then add remainder- pulse a couple of times.
- Seasonings I used Paul Prudhomme's No Salt Seasoning Blend.
- Worcestshire I used Lea & Perrins.
- Apple cored but leave on peel minced-use a tart apple.
- Add all other ingredients except French Onion Dip -yep pulse again.
- May need to remove half of mixture depending on your processor to pulse.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On wheat bread (or your favorite) spread French Onion Dip add 2 scoops of chunky ham salad or serve with crackers or in a tomato with variety of greens. Not your typical ham sandwich blahs!