Recipe by Messy Kitchen Maid
If you don't like your Yams or Sweet Potatoes covered in Marshmallow,than this recipe is for you!!.Make sure you add the lime zest at the end.
- 4 large yams or 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half or 1⁄4 cup cream
- 1 small lime, zest of
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Roast Yams/Sweet potatoes @ 375 for 45 minute.
- Peel Bananas and quarter.
- Roast Bananas in greased pan @ 375 10 minute.
- Scoop out Yams from skins.
- add Bananas to Yams/Sweet Potatoes.
- add remaining ingredients (not zest).
- whip Yam/Potato mixture until creamy.
- Grate Zest of lime over top of mixture.