Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you don't like your Yams or Sweet Potatoes covered in Marshmallow,than this recipe is for you!!.Make sure you add the lime zest at the end.
- Roast Yams/Sweet potatoes @ 375 for 45 minute.
- Peel Bananas and quarter.
- Roast Bananas in greased pan @ 375 10 minute.
- Scoop out Yams from skins.
- add Bananas to Yams/Sweet Potatoes.
- add remaining ingredients (not zest).
- whip Yam/Potato mixture until creamy.
- Grate Zest of lime over top of mixture.
This is an excellent dish, made it for a mother's day pot luck and everybody enjoyed it. Thanks for posting, this is a definite keeper.