Recipe by Engelis
Origianl Recipe found in Taste of Home Simple & Delicious Sept / Oct 2005 I cut the recipe down by a 4th. It was perfect size for just me.
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- fresh vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, combine the first eight (8) ingredients.
- Cover andd process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in crab; mix well.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers and/or veggies.