Panda Rose's Note:
I like to cut down on sugar these days and this combination still works for me. Its a great change from the ubiquitous lemon curd at Peasach. Great with added whipped cream on sponge cakes or meringues
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and sugar together in a pan.
- 2Add eggs and passionfriut and very gently heat until thickened stirring all the time.
- 3When thick enough for you - this may take up to 10 minutes - then pot into clean dry jars and store in the fridge ready for use.
- 4Note, this can be done in the microwave in very short bursts.
- 5Be careful you don't get scrambled eggs with passionfruit sauce!
- 6Not sure how much this gives as it is different each time due to the juiciness of the fruit.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not so Sweet Passionfruit Curd for Passover
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g