Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really tasty enchilladas which are good fresh from the oven, but reheat really well for lunch the next day.
- 1 (8 ounce) can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook baked beans, tomato and chili powder in pan on medium heat until bubbly.
- Put small amount of beans mixture in each tortilla leaving a little for the top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the beans and roll the tortillas up and place in a baking dish.
- Put remaining beans mixture and cheese on top and bake in oven at 375F for 20 minutes.