Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This smooth, custardy peanut pie isn't like your traditional rich and sickening sweet peanut butter pie but is still oh so delicious! And if you haven't mastered rolling out a pie crust, this is the crust for you. You just pat it in!
- Mix flour, salt, sugar and milk.
- Add oil and press into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Crumble together peanut butter and powdered sugar and place in cooled pie crust reserving small amount for topping.
- Mix pudding according to directions on box and pour on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Let set and then top with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle rest of filling on top.