Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I'm a sucker for curry, so this variation of beef curry caught my eye pretty quickly. Found in "Ways to Prepare Meat".
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chuck steaks
- 1 (8 ounce) can curry paste
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large potato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut meat into 1 inch cubes and roll in some seasoned flour and set aside.
- Brown the onions in about 1 TB olive oil until brown, add the floured beef and brown on all sides.
- Add the can of curry paste and the chopped potato.
- Cover and cook about 1 hour.
- Turn off and leave for about 1 hour.
- Return to low heat and cook again for a further 1 hour or until the meat is tender. If the sauce is too thick, then add a little water.