Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Not a big fan of meatloaf, but this was pretty good. I made it in to 6 mini meat loaves and baked them all together. The kids don't like onion chunks, so I grated a shallot on a rasp to get the flavor and not the chunks.
- 2 lbs ground sirloin (80% fat free)
- 1 medium shallot, grated on a rasp
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Separate into 6 even loaves.
- Bake 45 minutes on 375°F.