1/1 Photo of Not so Irish, Green Tortilla Appetizers
Vicki in CT's Note:
Perfect for St. Patrick's day. Easier if you make ahead to provide time for them to firm up before slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except tortillas. Stir well to blend.
- 2Spread a thin layer on one side of each tortilla. Roll up jelly roll style.
- 3Wrap in plastic wrap individually and chill. I have made up to two days ahead and still have great results.
- 4Remove from wrap and slice into approximately 3/4 to 1 inch slices. The end slices are usually not so pretty so these can be a chef's treat.
- 5If you like things a little spicier you can add jalapenos into the mix.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not so Irish, Green Tortilla Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: