Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A quick, easy family meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces ground round
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell peppers
- 1 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Let olive oil get heated in a large skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook ground round, stirring to crumble, for 2-3 minutes or until the beef is browned.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, zucchini, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Lower heat to medium and stir/saute 4 minutes or until zucchini softens.
- Transfer beef mixture to a lightly oiled 9-inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle feta cheese evenly over the top.
- In a bowl, whisk the biscuit mix, milk, and eggs together; pour evenly over feta.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pie is golden brown and firm to touch.
- Let pie set for 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.