Colourful, tasty roast vegetables with the minimum of effort. I usually pre-cook and then marinate the par-cooked vegetables in the oil-herb mixture overnight. The ingredients can be adapted to whatever your choice is.
- Pre-cook vegetables in microwave on autocook cycle for potatoes but remove 4 minutes before completion of cook cycle. Allow to cool.
- Grind salt, rosemary and garlic in mortar and pestle to a paste.
- Add paste and olive oil to cooked vegetables in ziplock bag and shake to coat.
- Marinate vegeables overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 280 Centigrade.
- Place marinated vegetables in ovenproof dish and roast for 30 minutes at 280 Celsius.