I love this recipe! I've been making it forever and finally have taken time to post it. It's nice to have another option for using up those over-ripe bananas. If I don't have time to actually make the cookies, I'll mash the bananas up in a tupperware and throw them in the freezer for later. ** Updated to be a vegan recipe. Also, I'd recommend replacing the cloves with cardamom for a twist on the original recipe! (3 July 09) **
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a large bowl, mix agave nectar, applesauce, and vanilla.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda, and spices.
- 4Add mashed bananas, rolled oats, and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop dough onto a baking stone or cooking sheet - bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not-So-Guilty Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: