Recipe by Lindsey loo
This is my favorite salad ever! The dressing makes the flavors of the salad meld into a great harmony. YUM YUM!
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 4 ounces crumbled unflavored feta cheese (Athenos is best)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear lettuce into bite sized pieces.
- Combine Good Seasons, vinegars, water, and oil in small bowl.
- Pour half of the dressing mixture into a different bowl.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Marinate chicken in one of the dressing bowls for 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken in a frying pan until it is fully cooked.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and feta.
- Add warm chicken to salad and pour the last half of the dressing over salad.