Not so Crunchy Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Saute the mushrooms with the butter, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- In a large casserole dish, mix the chicken, mushrooms, mayonnaise, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, rice, and mozzarella cheese. Layer with Cheddar cheese, and top with potato chips.
- Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.
- TIP: The mayo can be replaced with an equal amount of sour cream if so desired.