Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a good recipe. A little twist to a waldorf salad.
- 1 apple, red, cored and chopped
- 1 apple, green, cored and chopped
- 1 pear, cored and chopped
- 1 nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container yogurt, lemon (can use vanilla)
- In large bowl combine fruit, celery and nuts.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I'd call this "Better Than Waldorf Salad"!
This is a delicious take on traditional the Waldorf. I used fat free yogurt (vanilla) and halved the recipe. It has sweet, tart, crunchy and creamy with simple preparation. What more could you ask for? :D