Not quite chili, not quite a casserole, but as delicious as either. Or both!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- 3Stir in chili powder, cumin, tomato sauce, corn.
- 4Heat til slightly reduced (to a texture you like).
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and cover until melted.
- 6Serve alone or with fritos or tortillas.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Quite Chili!
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.9
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 783.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 37.1 g