Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not quite chili, not quite a casserole, but as delicious as either. Or both!
Make and share this Not Quite Chili! recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- Stir in chili powder, cumin, tomato sauce, corn.
- Heat til slightly reduced (to a texture you like).
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover until melted.
- Serve alone or with fritos or tortillas.
This was OK for us. It was good but a bit too sweet with the corn. I followed the recipe exactly as written. It is a thick meal. It also heated up nicely the next day as I took it for lunch.