Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a lively version of an old favorite that includes diced ham, capers, and Dijon mustard. Trying to figure out what to do with that leftover Easter ham and hard-boiled eggs? Try this tasty solution at any time of the year.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise, and remove the yolks, reserving the whites.
- Mix the yolks with the mustard, salt, pepper, pepper sauce, mayonnaise, capers and onions.
- In a medium-sized bowl, chop the egg whites (a small potato masher works well here), and stir in the ham.
- Add the seasoned yolks to the ham/egg whites, stirring gently but thoroughly to combine.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- If your in a hurry you may simply mash everything up together. You may find the texture of the salad a bit different, but it'll definitely be just as tasty.