1/2 Photos of Not Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Apparently there's a story behind the title: Some lady accidentally paid a lot of money for the recipe (they said $375, she heard $3.75...or somesuch) and they wouldn't let her return it when she discovered the true cost. So she got her money's worth and published it in the local newspaper with this title. This recipe has been modified by my mother and I to make it a little less greasy. People who have tried my recipe always comment that they usually don't like oatmeal cookies, but they LOVE these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together oil, sugars and egg.
- 2Add in baking soda, powder, and vanilla.
- 3Slowly add flour and mix until consistent.
- 4Add oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- 5Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 6On a greased or non-stick baking pan, make about 1-1/2 inch size drops of dough spaced 2 inches apart.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes. NOTE: They may seem slightly underdone after 10 minutes, but they will continue to cook once you have removed them. In my experience, baking them even a minute longer results in hard cookies once they have cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 38.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g