Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, plus
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- Flatten chicken to 1/4" thickness.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 tsp of mustard.
- In another shallow bowl, combine honey and remaining mustard.
- Dip chicken in honey-mustard mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter until juices run clear, about 8 minutes.
Very tasty and easy!
Mean, You seem to have a never ending supply of 5 star recipes hidden in your little "vault". Glad I discovered this one. DH and I love honey mustard anything but many things you taste that are honey mustard are gross! This chicken was easy to make and had the most wonderful taste. Thanks Mean ! This is a keeper