- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, plus
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/4" thickness.
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 tsp of mustard.
- In another shallow bowl, combine honey and remaining mustard.
- Dip chicken in honey-mustard mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter until juices run clear, about 8 minutes.