1/1 Photo of Not Like the Others Rainbow Seven Layered Jello Dessert
3 hrs 30 mins
Totally cool to look at and fun for the kids to make. Not to mention, tasty as well, especially in the hot summer months! COOKS NOTES: add fresh fruit for a change of texture and taste! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do than I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks ! ZWT REGION: United States of America.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve each package of Jell-O with 1 3/4 cups boiling water in an individual bowl and set aside.
- 2Pour contents of 1 bowl into a 9-by-13-inch pan that has been greased with cooking spray. Chill until set, about a half hour.
- 3Add gelatin to cold water. Set aside.
- 4Combine milk and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil, then add softened gelatin to milk mixture.
- 5Combine vanilla with sour cream in large bowl. Gradually pour milk mixture into sour cream, mixing thoroughly. Set aside.
- 6Spread 1 1/2 cups sour cream mixture on top of firm Jell-O. Chill until set, about a half hour.
- 7Pour another flavor of Jell-O on top and chill until set, then spread another 1 1/2 cups sour cream mixture on top. Chill until set.
- 8Spread a third flavor of Jell-O on top, and chill until set. Spread remaining sour cream mixture on top, and chill until set.
- 9Pour last flavor of Jell-O on top, and chill until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not Like the Others Rainbow Seven Layered Jello Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 82.2 g
- Protein 33.4 g