Recipe by Chef Bronco
This is NOT a French Onion Dip. This is so creamy and has a very intense onion flavor. Awesome dip for any kind of chips, pretzels or raw veggies. You can put it as a condiment on Burgers and Subs. You can use it as a steamed Shrimp dip. You can use it on a cold Veggie Pizza as the "sauce"! I have even put it on a tossed salad as the salad dressing and it was great. It may take a little time to make, but it is worth it.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Awesome recipe. I was a little concerned about all the difference ingredients, but man oh man, do they ever work. Didn't change a thing and won't try to mess with a winning recipe. Thnx for posting, Chef Bronco. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
- 2 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium onion, grated very fine, like a paste and save all the juice too
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Cream Cheese in bowl and whip till smooth and creamy (you can use a mixer or just a chefs whip).
- Add sour cream, mayo and ketchup.
- Again whipping until smooth and creamy.
- Add Worcestershire, Horseradish, hot sauce, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Grate the onion very finely, like a paste consistency and save all the juice.
- Grate the whole onion.
- Add everything to the mix and scrape all the onion juice in, too.
- Mix well.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, which will let the flavors blend together.