Recipe by Starving_Student
So this isn't exactly what I would call a recipe, just a few little add-ins so it isn't just plain old Ramen; also good for using up leftover meat.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup leftover meat, cooked and chopped (any type of meat will do)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, beat egg in separate bowl.
- Once noodles are soft and water is boiling, add egg and stir.
- Add meat and allow noodles to finish cooking.
- Allow to cool ten to fifteen minutes before serving.