Recipe by BigJoeFFEMT
This is a quick and easy recipe that is a family favorite around my house and can be modified to make a few dishes. It is a simple and tasty dish that just makes you feel like your home.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1 -2 lb round steak, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Meat into strips 1 inch wide by 3 inches long and brown with some light olive oil or butter in a large skillet. Season meat to taste with whatever pieces you choose. (you really cant go wrong).
- When meat browns add soups and mushrooms and one can full of water and let simmer.
- In a separate pot prepare noodles to taste and desired texture( i Prefer mine on the al dente side).
- Serve over noodles and enjoy.
- * As a side note pasta can be substituted for mashed potatoes, rice, etc.