Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
How about serving these in the middle of winter, maybe the morning of the annual ice-skating party with the kids in the neighborhood or the 4-H club? And you don't even need a campfire! Thanks to the good ladies over at Gooseberry Patch for their inventive recipe-making skills!
- 2 cups biscuit mix (I use my own mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker, per serving
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips, per serving
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme, per serving
- Preheat griddle or frying pan to medium-high; lightly greased.
- Combine pancake ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir to moisten.
- Pour 1/4-cup batter onto HOT griddle; sprinkle tablespoon of crumbs and chips over top of each cake; cook until edges are covered with bubbles; turn; cook another minute or two.
- To Serve --
- Spread bottom cake with creme, a few more chips; add another 'cake, repeat ooey-gooey stuff.
- Top the stack with a sprinkle of crumbs.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY.