Recipe by paula giles
This cheeseball does not last long at my house. It is really good. If you have a better cheeseball recipe I would love to try it.
- 2 cups swiss cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese
- 10 slices bacon, fried crisp and set aside
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos
- 2 teaspoons sweet relish
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate cheese.
- add creme cheese and bring all cheeses to room temperature.
- add 1/2 cup sour creme and mix well.
- add 5 pieces of the bacon, onion, 1/4 c pecans, undrained pimentos, relish, salt and pepper, mix until well combined.
- cover and chill several hours.
- meanwhile, combine remaining bacon, pecans, parsley, and the poppy seed.
- shape cheese into a ball and roll in bacon mixture.
- wrap tightly and chill.